Dr. Robin Friedlander
Dr. Friedlander specializes in child psychiatry and development disorders – such as intellectual disabilities and autism spectrum disorders.
Originally from South Africa, Dr. Friedlander trained in general medicine and psychiatry at the University of Cape Town and the University of Witwatersrand.
Dr. Friedlander has published two book, 17 peer reviewed articles, and has presented at more than one hundred conferences across Canada internationally.
- Coordinator, Developmental Disorders/Neuropsychiatry Rounds, BC Children’s Hospital
- Clinical Head, Neuropsychiatry Clinic, BC Children’s Hospital
- Director, Developmental Disorders Program, UBC Department of Psychiatry
- Clinical Professor, UBC Department of Psychiatry
- Psychiatrist, Developmental Disability Mental Health Services, Vancouver Coastal Health & Fraser Health
Dr. Friendlander is available to see patients (age 17 and younger) through telemedicine. A family doctor referral is required.