What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are used to treat the entire face creating a more youthful look. This FDA-approved injectable treatment produces natural and long-lasting results. Dermal fillers are used for:
- Lip fillers to create more fullness or to create more symmetry
- Wrinkles – smooth forehead lines, smile and frown lines
- Remove bags and dark circles under eyes
- Volumize, sculpt and smooth cheeks
- Contour chin and jaw
- Facial asymmetry – fillers can be used to create more symmetry for cheeks, jawline, and nose
Our physicians use the latest advancements in technology with JUVÉDERM, Revanesse, and Belotero. Dermal fillers use hydraulic acid, which is topically used to moisturize skin. However, a cream or serum can’t restore lost volume – only injectable hydraulic acid can.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before & After Photos
Get a quote
Call 604-649-8911 or fill out the form below.