We are hiring
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Full-time
Reporting to the Operations Manager and Medical Director, the Licensed Practical Nurse will be responsible for delivering quality care to clients in a busy family practice/walk-in clinic. The LPN effectively interacts and provides information on health management and provides direction to patients while maintaining standards of professional nursing. This individual is a positive, compassionate, problem solver who works well alone and in a team environment.
- Current registration with the CLPNBC.
- Must have excellent oral, reading, and written communication skills in English.
- Problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Computer proficiency with electronic medical records experience.
- Organized, learns quickly, and flexible to changes and challenges.
Application: Please send a cover letter and resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “LPN application” in the subject line of the email.